Hi! I’m Lianna, the girl with the camera. I named my company "Elle" for my nickname and "Lily" because it's one of my favorite flowers — no wild story behind the name!
5 THINGS ABOUT ME
- I’m from Toronto, Canada. I moved to California for the endless sunshine.
- I’m a crazy dog lady. I have a Dorkie (Dachshund/Yorkie mix) named Oliver. I take a “test” photo of him before every session and wedding, so if I’ve ever taken your photo, there’s also a photo of Oliver in your folder!
- My favorite musical artists are Circa Survive, La Dispute, Lana Del Rey and Britney Spears. My taste is a little eclectic. I also have tattoos for Circa Survive... and for Britney... no regrets.
- I’m getting married this year!
- It’s always a good time for champagne and tacos. Fact.
My photography style is candid and natural with an emphasis on capturing real moments. My posing is romantic and classic, yet still fun and playful to capture authentic smiles, laughter, emotions and movement. I’m licensed + insured, and have photographed countless weddings + engagement sessions over the years and LOVE what I do!
I respond to each email personally and always try to reply within a few hours. Let’s talk about your wedding or session, send me an email here!
I’m so honored and humbled by every person who has chosen me to document their lives.
"Lianna is the most amazing photographer and the sweetest person. She photographed our wedding in Temecula this past May and we could not have imagined our big day with any other photographer. She captured the best moments and made sure we looked great the whole time". See more reviews...
... and more
Follow me on Instagram for lots of wedding prettiness and Oliver photos